Desktop same fuse blowing
- Plug another appliance into the same socket.
- Is the fuse the correct rating?
- Try plugging the appliance in another electrical socket in another part of the house.
- Does anything seem stiff? Anything that should move that is stuck will cause an appliance to draw too much current and blow the fuse.
- Check the plug on the appliance. Are all the wires secure?
- Does the inside of the plug look burnt? Replace the plug if there are signs of burning.
- Is the appliance fan stuck?